From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-13 15:48:50

Deane, Paul, and any others who have had the time to play with the
mcs::units code/documentation -

In the hopes of getting some traction on a discussion of requirements
for a boostified dimensional analysis/units library, do you have any
comments on the interface/design/implementation/functionality. What
features are missing that would be desirable? Are there other issues
that should be addressed in the library. Is it worth expending the
effort to prepare it for Boost review? Is the documentation adequate?
What else would need to be done to get the library Boost ready (other
then license changes)?

Any input would be welcome.

Matthias