From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-23 12:54:20

Daniel James wrote:
> Keith MacDonald wrote:
>> It's not possible to harvest any email addresses from Boost mailing list
>> messages, unless you are silly enough to type them in a message, perhaps in
>> your signature.
>
> I think spammers are generally capable of getting email addresses from a
> header. But even if they were not, emails are often contained in message
> bodies, such as in your mail:
>> "Rene Rivera" <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
> I hope Rene will forgive you. ;*)

Now the question is can I forgive you, and myself for doing the same :-)
This is the reason why I use a Gmail account. Lots of spam filtering on it.

PS. To Keith; It would have been more effective to send email to the
list administrators directly instead of the whole list (see bottom of
<http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost>).

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything