From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-23 16:18:33

David Abrahams wrote:
> Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>> Also, if a file is only linked from files containing 'boost:nolink' it
>> is currently reported as unlinked. This currently happend to
>> tools/build/v1/variables.html' and 'doc/html/jam.html'. The attached
>> patch fixes that.
>>

> Are you sure that ought to be "fixed?" It sounds like the right
> behavior to me.

Well, both files have links that point to them and inspect is reporting
them unlinked, which seems wrong to me. I believe that
boostinspect:nolink's purpose is to suppress warnings about invalid
links in a file, it doesn't mean that the valid links in that file are
any less valid.

Although, looking at the two files that contain boostinspect:nolink, it
seems to have been added to suppress warnings about links to files in
doc/html - so it could possibly be removed.

Daniel