From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 15:07:21

On 09/25/2006 01:53 PM, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]
> Yes. I'd like to see how this is done. In particular, I like to
> see if it would help with the array problem mentioned above.
Also, there's another instance where I might find this useful.
The tuple (either the current one or fusion's tuple, or maybe both)
have 1-n templated CTOR's where the i-th such CTOR intializes the 1st i
elements in the tuple. However, the j-th arg in this i-th CTOR
(where j<=i) must be a type acceptable to the type_j, where type_j is
type of the j-th tuple element. IIUC, you're code might enable
passing more than just 1 arg to the type_j-th CTOR. Is that right?