From: Michael Drexl (michael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-02 02:24:33

Hello Douglas,

thanks for your prompt reply and the comments.

> Few minor changes I believe it is ready to go into Boost 1.35.0.

In fact, I have made several improvements to the algorithm since last
December, and I'll update the sources I submitted then (which, again,
will need re-naming and re-formatting etc.) and build in the changes
that you request. Whether you think they're minor or not, this will take
some time. I'll post a message when the new version is in the vault.

Cheers,

Michael

P.S.: In the Boost vault where I put my code, there's also a code for
solving the matching problem. It's been posted there even earlier. Have
you already looked at this code? I think for the general public, a
code for the matching problem is still more interesting than for the ESPPRC.