From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-06 15:56:58

Since this is already blown out of proportion, I feel obliged to share my thoughts.

Andy, now that you brought it up, I can totally understand why you (or anyone else) might get upset if his or her post gets ignored. I did not mean to ignore your post. I did not reply for three reasons - one, I wasn't sure you were expecting my reply since your post was phrased as an opinion, not as a question to me. Two, I wanted to collect other opinions and address them at once, and three, something came up and I was really busy before the review. If in the future you feel that I have not adequately and timely posted an answer to your question, feel free to ping me via email. This applies to all reviewers.

Finally, I encourage constructive criticism, because that leads to ideas that improve the library.

Lubomir