From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-09 14:51:22

instead of this:

> 1573 failures in 26 libraries (54 are from non-broken platforms)
> algorithm/minmax (0 of 3 failures are from non-broken platforms)
> algorithm/string (0 of 7 failures are from non-broken platforms)
> graph (0 of 21 failures are from non-broken platforms)

how about that:

1573 failures in 26 libraries (54 are from non-broken platforms)
                      non-broken broken
    algorithm/minmax 0 3
    algorithm/string 0 7
    graph 0 21

hmm.. there is a problem with number alignment if we use only spaces.
Perhaps bjam is able to return the length in charactes of the name of
tested library? It would allow to align columns correctly.

It would be much faster to read, and spot the numbers interesting for
the reader.