From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-20 10:51:27

Peter Dimov wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> All files, including the redirection files, need copyright and
>> license, legally it's what's best.
>
> Debatable. Claiming copyright for a redirection file seems of questionable
> legality to me.

I feel the same way... Although really someone did originally compose
those files. But as has been demonstrated here before corporate lawyers
seem uncomfortable with anything but complete coverage. As I've learned
in the past few weeks, because of some personal issues, law is rarely
logical :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything