From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-24 19:49:49

Roland Schwarz wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> This is the cause of not getting the version number on the generated
>> libs. To get the toolset version into the tag the version number has to
>> be first. For example, for STLport+MinGW I have:
>>
>> using gcc : 3.4.5~mingw~stlport51 : C:/MinGW/bin/g++.exe ;
>>

> Ok, now I get e.g:
> libboost_thread-gcc34-mt-d-1_34.a
>
> But there still is no notion about mingw beeing used.
> Are they really compatible?

No, they are not compatible... I just checked in some changes that
restore the "mgw" tag. It is also possible now to just have:

using gcc : : c:/mingw/bin/g++.exe ;

In the user-config and it will figure out the version and flavor
automatically.

Please test again :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything