From: dan marsden (danmarsden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-01 03:07:23

Eric Niebler wrote:>dan marsden wrote: >> Eric Niebler wrote: >>> A fusion transform_view of a random access sequence should itself be a >>> random access sequence, and its category is random access, but it >>> doesn't seem to implement the complete interface. For instance: >> >> The at_impl had been completed omitted. I've fixed this in the cvs, and added >> covering tests. >> > >value_at for transform_view still seems to be missing. Sorry, I missed that one. I've corrected now in CVS, with covering test. Thanks for spotting again. Cheers Dan Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com