From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-02 12:23:59

On 10/31/06 11:34 AM, "Daryle Walker" <darylew_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I just checked in a fix for bug #798357, which concerns boost::rational's
> operator< overflowing. Can someone confirm the fix, especially on wacky
> compilers (like MSVC 6)?
[SNIP]
> The changes are in "rational.hpp", "rational_test.cpp", and "rational.html"
> (the performance descriptions for comparisons have changed).

Since no one has responded (last I've checked), I've finalized the bug
report. I also finalized patches #1434821 (which my bug fix also fixed) and
#1438991 (which was a duplicate of the bug). The fixes are currently on the
HEAD branch. Should these fixes be imported to the 1.34 branch? I do _not_
know how to do this if required. If someone else tries it: I'm going to be
fixing some other bugs, which may involve breaking changes, so don't blindly
copy the HEAD to 1.34 without checking the versions. (The versions should
be 1.19 of "rational.hpp", 1.11 of "rational.html", and 1.22 of
"rational_test.cpp".)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie