From: Harry Goldschmitt (harry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-03 12:58:29

I'm not sure this is the right mailing list. I'm trying to port to
IBM z/OS, using the IBM c89 compiler. Has anyone done this or can
someone give me some help. From what I can tell, there are a lot of
checks for _IBMCPP in the code. They, however, assume AIX and vacpp.
I guess architecture checks would have to be added to the mix.

For what it's worth, pwd.c in boost_1_33_1/tools/build/jam_src,
assumes PATH_MAX is defined. Unfortunately, z/OS doesn't define it,
since the maximum path names vary depending on the file system, hfs,
zfs or MVS. I've kludged around it by #define PATH_MAX
_POSIX_PATH_MAX, but the "correct" solution would probably be to use
pathconf.

Thanks,

Harry