From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-05 11:45:12

Aristid Breitkreuz wrote:

> I would be glad to see the improvements you or anybody wishes to make.
> Of course you don't _need_ to show them.

Just implemented tranformation of the previous argument value for the same parameter to e.g. allow certain parameters to be specified multiple times to form a sequential data structure.

I got away with a single fold plus the "tupleizing" step for the binary sequence. The code's in the vault:

    http://tinyurl.com/yk8z3u

> PS: Wondering whether I should propose that for Boost.

I'd sure welcome such a utility header! However, it could be a good idea to start a new thread with an explicit question in the subject to find out whether there are more people interested.

Regards,

Tobias