From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-09 12:12:56

Peter Dimov wrote:
> Please update detail/bad_weak_ptr.hpp; it now returns
> "tr1::bad_weak_ptr" from what() for extra TR1 conformance.

Nod: understood. However I would prefer to defer doing an update until we
have installation instructions for bbv2: the current *alpha* release uses
bbv1 for installation as a temporary measure until someone (Dave I believe
was working on it?) writes some instructions. Current cvs has no bbv1 and
no end user instructions for bbv2 installation either :-(

At the moment I just want to test basic packaging issues, and gradually
refine the distribution based on feedback. So it will get updated fairly
soon, but I'd prefer to wait a little while if that's OK. It's a fairly
minor issue to go through the release process for: hopefully no-one will
beat us up too badly over a first alpha release!

John.