From: SourceForge.net (noreply_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-10 10:19:04

Support Requests item #1594210, was opened at 2006-11-10 07:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=207586&aid=1594210&group_id=7586

not just the latest update.
Category: multi_index
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Dear Boost Supporter,

I am working on an implementation of a 2D polygon
boolean class. I am aware that such classes are
already available but all have technical (robustness,
performance, flexibility) or license (commercial, GPL)
limitations.

I would like to use STL and Boost as much as possible.

Some of my algorithms require various range searches
and intersection tests. The multi_index_container
class seems ideal to implement these. On the other
hand I will need various graph traversal algorithms,
which suggests using the Graph library, which has very
limited possibilities for sorting an efficient
searching.

Do you see an easy way to combine the advantages of
both libraries? Obviously, I would like to avoid
maintaining a separate multi_sorted search structure
next to my graph.

My email address
hans.van.zwol_at_[hidden]
hans.van.zwol_at_[hidden]