From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-10 21:11:01

Robert Ramey wrote:

> hp acc - has recently started to pass when a user sent
> me a patch to the test header. The current failures suggest
> something amiss with the testing environment.

It looks like some intermittent I/O problem: the compiler could not open
STL include files. A test would pass, the next would fail with "cannot open
source file..." error and so on. It all happened during serialization
library tests run, some 450 tests. By the time this library tests were
complete, the problem went away.

I restarted the tests, we'll see tomorrow. In any case, as Robert Ramey
stated, this is an environmental problem.

Boris