From: Juergen Hunold (hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-12 07:38:59

Hi Volodya !

On Saturday 11 November 2006 18:31, Vladimir Prus wrote:

> The msvc failures are certainly caused by my change to Boost.Test
> Jamfile that enabled building (and linking to) shared versions.

Yes.

> However, I don't understand this specific failure. The
> fixed_mapping_test.cpp has the BOOST_TEST_MAIN define, and links fine
> on Linux.

"Working on Linux" does not say much unless you have visibility support
enabled. I'm working on a patch to enable symbol hiding with gcc but
the serialisation library is hard to tackle because it uses some PP
magic to do things I don't quite understand at the moment...

> Gennadiy, any chance you can look into that?

I've attached a patch that adds the missing export declarations to
Boost.Test. (HEAD)
This should resolve:
- result_report_test : missing symbols
- test_tools_test: compiler_log_formatter not exported.

and probably the rest, too.

Okay to commit ?

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Ingenieurgesellschaft für
* voice: ++49 511 262926 57  ! Verkehrs- und Eisenbahnwesen mbH