From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-13 11:28:54

This was a feature - I complained about it to PJP many years ago - after thinking I was terminally confused. I believe is has been
corrected.

I suggest you/we stop trying to support this obselete version of the library.
It will only encourage people to keep on (ab-)using it ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]