From: berserker_r (berserker_r_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-17 03:39:01

Pedro Lamarão wrote:
> You can rework your read handler to do all I/O necessary, and to submit
> the obtained data to a work queue somewhere else.
> Another thread would then dispatch work items from this work queue to
> worker threads.
> After the work is finished, the item would be moved to an exit queue,
> with a response for the peer, or something.

I tried to process the read handler operation in an another thread but any
other operation (for example accepting new connections in the server) is
still locked until the session's work is done...
Can you snip a sample based on
http://asio.cvs.sourceforge.net/asio/asio/src/tests/performance/server.cpp?Maybe
I'm missing something...I have also tried the patch that Chris has
suggested but with no success...
Thanks