From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-17 16:54:47

Hi, berserker_r <berserker_r_at_[hidden]> wroite: > Thanks again, but I cannot make it works: same problem as > before... Maybe I'll try the CVS version when you will confirm > it's fixed. Well, yesterday I was able to reproduce the problem exactly as you described using the performance/server test program. That problem no long occurs for me using the latest version of asio in CVS. Perhaps there's something different with your application? You'll have to send a program that reproduces the problem against the latest version in CVS. Cheers, Chris