From: Ben Hanson (Ben.Hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-17 08:13:47

> Hello Everyone.
>
> I have written a lexer generator which is available from http://www.benhanson.net/lexertl.html . I would like to submit it for inclusion in the boost library, but as suggested, I am announcing it to gauge interest.
>
> All feedback in most welcome!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben Hanson

*** TFB - Voted Number One in the Law Society's Client Satisfaction Index 2006 ***

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail from Ben Hanson sent on 17/11/2006 contains
proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is intended for boost_at_lists.boost.org.

If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,
or rely on this e-mail.

TFB PLC
Registered in England: 2412721
1 & 2 Kingdom Close
Kingdom Business Park
Segensworth East
Fareham
Hampshire
PO15 5TJ
http://www.tfbplc.co.uk

Tel : 01489 609000
Fax : 01489 609999
Email: enquiries_at_[hidden]

Head Office: Fareham, England
Regional Offices: Bury, England - Glasgow, Scotland - Belfast -
Auckland, New Zealand Associated Offices : Dublin & Cork, Republic of
Ireland

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it