From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-20 15:19:43

"Paul A Bristow" <pbristow_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

That shouldn't be happening if you view from a unicode-capable server,
as I tried to explain in foregoing messages. Did you look at

     http://boost-consulting.com/boost/more/getting_started.html?

Working for me with FireFox 1.5.

> Do you also need a total newbie to report back when trying it out?

Absolutely. I need several!

I guess I should post about this on the Boost-User's list.

> Or have you been there and done that already?

Not yet.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting