From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 00:18:54

On 11/19/06 4:53 AM, "AlisdairM" <alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> This is another patch for a test case, as it is the test case that
> exploits the Borland bug.
>
> Essentially, BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT cannot be used inside a member
> template on this compiler, so we need to fall back on using an enum in
> those cases.

Isn't BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT supposed to switch to an enum-based solution in
those cases? Maybe the fix is to change the #defines that determine which
implementation BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT uses. Unless the problem is that the
non-enum solution works in the same kinds of blocks that are not member
class templates.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie