From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 15:34:19

Actually that might be enough to handle the wide char issue
in my example.

To make things nice a clean it would seem that one would need:

a) A simple config tests - test_config_wchar_support marked compile passed
b) markup set so that "sometimes fails" so its not marked red
c) <dependency>test_config_wchar_support

Which would help a lot.

There would still be an issue tests don't fail untl runtime. I don't know
if that would be required.

actually I was sort of expecting (hoping) something like

<dependency>test_?.run // dependent on successful exectution of test_?

which would be a more general and (to me) natural solution.

Robert Ramey