Boost logo

Boost :

From: Pedro Lamarão (pedro.lamarao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-01 09:00:49

Roland Schwarz escreveu:
> Pedro Lamarão wrote:
>> This chapter currently contains only a forward declaration (hehe) to the
>> draft proposal by Hans Bohem.
> I have read it, and tried to implement something along this paper.
> However I have run into some problems. Can you please give me a hint how
> and where I could contribute to this discussion or ask specific
> questions?

Usually the people involved with the Standard gather in the comp.std.c++

You can access it through Google Groups here:

I don't know if the author of the above papers reads it too; but in the
header of both papers there is an email for contact. My experience is
that paper authors really appreciate this kind of feedback.

  Pedro Lamarão

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at