From: Oliver.Kowalke_at_[hidden]
Date: 2006-12-04 03:07:23

Hello Arkadiy,
I could solve the problem with gcc-4.1.2.
In file expression_registry.hpp the tags

    struct key_index_tag;
    struct iterator_index_tag;
    struct cache_tag;
    struct cover_tag;

Are forward declared. The class expression_registry_traverse_functor
uses this tags as type switches for the function operator

template<class R> void operator()(R& r, key_index_tag tag) const;
template<class R> void operator()(R& r, iterator_index_tag tag) const;
template<class R> void operator()(R& r, cache_tag tag) const;
template<class R> void operator()(R& r, cover_tag tag) const;

Because the tags are forward declared the compiler doen't know the
complete type.
I change your implemention with passing the tags as const&. Then the
gcc-4.1.2 accepts now the code.

template<class R> void operator()(R& r, key_index_tag const& tag) const;
template<class R> void operator()(R& r, iterator_index_tag const& tag)
const;
template<class R> void operator()(R& r, cache_tag const& tag) const;
template<class R> void operator()(R& r, cover_tag const&) const;

With regards,
Oliver