From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-04 05:05:21

Oliver.Kowalke_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
> I'm using the sandbox version because I'm behind a firewall (so I can
> not get the cvs version).

That's almost certainly the problem. I remember having fixed such a bug
quite a while ago. Plus, according to

<http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/statechart.html>

all statechart tests pass for the upcoming 1.34 boost release for
GCC4.1.0 & GCC 4.1.1.

> Maybe causes this the problem? If possible could you replace the
> sandbox version?

I can't do that without putting in a lot of effort. The problem is that
statechart now uses some new boost functionality that wasn't there in
1.33.1.

I'm sorry, but all I can suggest is to either wait for the official 1.34
release or to get a tarbal of the current 1.34 branch:

<http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost/snapshot/boost-CVS-RC_1_34_0.tar.bz2>

HTH & Regards,

--
Andreas Huber