From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-10 11:11:13

John Maddock wrote:
> No it just runs to completion fine for me:

Hmm, could it be that your regression script is shielding you from the
box? I am running it from the command line.

> if there is a message box coming
> up and you manually kill one of threads that would explain the assert I
> guess. What's the content of the message box? Can you attach a debugger at
> that point?

I am already running in the debugger. And I located the place where it
bombs out. Do you have access to IRC? We can get faster turn around
since my email is slow (using fetchmail poll about 10 min).
I am online as speedsnail.

I do not know enough about regex lib, perhaps you can see at a glance
what is happening?

However the last line before it goes into CRT DLL is:
in test.hpp Line 61.

Roland