From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-10 11:48:53

Hi there
I just tried to convert an arbitrary jpeg image to a grayscale image
and write it to a png file. The attached file fails to compile, because
there is no pixel_t in an any_image_view. The compile acually complains
about a missing static "make" method. This is because of sfinae applies
when SrcView is substituted by any_image_view in this structure
template:

image_view_factory.hpp:102:
template <typename SrcView, typename DstP, typename CC=default_color_converter>
struct color_converted_view_type
  : public detail::_color_converted_view_type<SrcView,
     CC,
     DstP,
     typename SrcView::pixel_t>
{
   GIL_CLASS_REQUIRE(DstP, GIL, MutableHeterogeneousPixelConcept);
};

How do I have to adapt the color conversion to work with any_image_views?

Best regards
Andreas Pokorny