From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 06:43:13

David Abrahams said: (by the date of Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:42:16 -0500)

> Sure; since it will be very short, you could make it a patch to
> more/mailing_lists.htm and link to an anchor there, even though it
> isn't a mailing list.

done. removed link to Web CVS, the link about IRC points to an anchor
in more/mailing_lists.htm. Removed word "unofficial".

I didn't write that nobody is logged in, because for example me (and
several others for sure) are present on that IRC channel
permanently. Today I counted 40 people there. But I've written the
usual disclamier, which I hope - you will like :)

Patches submitted to tracker, also attached to this post.

> The more things we put on the homepage that aren't relevant to
> everybody, the longer it takes everyone to search for something there.

acknowledged :)