From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-15 03:14:49

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz <joaquin <at> tid.es> writes:

> Thomas Witt ha escrito:
>
> > JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

...but the test case still fails. The applied patch has only
made it progress to a further problem, this one scarier
(http://tinyurl.com/wlwh2 ):

### mwcc Compiler:
# In: ..\libs\iostreams\example\finite_state_filter.hpp
# From: ..\libs\iostreams\test\finite_state_filter_test.cpp
# 245: }
# Error: ^
# internal compiler error (report to <cw_bug_at_[hidden]>)
# while executing in file 'CException.c' line: 3067
# (compiling 'execute' in 'finite_state_filter_test.cpp')

I don't know if I'll have time to investigate this one

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo