From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-18 16:16:42

Beman Dawes wrote:
> I've committed it. I didn't have a POSIX system available to test on,
> but hopefully you already tested it:-)
I tested it using asio multicast receiver but only on FreeBSD because it
didn't work neither on OpenBSD nor on Openwall linux (but I run 2.6 kernel
which is not supported by Openwall).

To make sure it works on all my *nix systems, I added one testcase to
error_code_test.cpp. It worked. Though, on OpenBSD I had to use
"link=static" argument to bjam.

--
Alexander Nasonov
http://nasonov.blogspot.com
	  | sed -e 's/^document\.write(.//' -e 's/.);$/ --/'  \
	        -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' -e 's/^More quotes from //' \