From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-20 12:51:57

"Sean Huang" <huangsean_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Our import script only complained about vector200.hpp since the upper
> limit
> is 8000 characters. 150 would be fine for us. Still I'm a bit puzzled by
> why
> it is so hard to shorten the lines.

I didn't say it's *very* hard, but this is the preprocessor-generated
code -- we would have to somehow modify the vector template generation -- as
Tobias said -- maybe use verticle repitition, etc... Or maybe modify the
perl script Tobias wrote...

But, we are in the code freeze right now, so I would prefer to avoid *any*
changes until 1.34 is out. So, if just not storing vector200.hpp, and
limiting your vector size to 150 works for you, let's wait until 1.34 is
out.

Regards,
Arkadiy