From: John Reid (j.reid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-22 06:56:12

Hi,

Has anyone had any joy building these against the latest RC_1_34_0? I
think the support for boost.build v1 has been removed from the latest
CVS version. The bgl-python library still uses v1 Jamfiles though. Even
if I update these to v2 jamfiles I still get compilation errors:

bgl-python\boost/graph/python/resizable_property_map.hpp(56) : error
C2039: 'get_store' : is not a member of
'boost::vector_property_map<T,IndexMap>'

Any advice on the easiest way to proceed? Maybe I should download 1_33_1
and compile against that. Does anyone have any pre-built binaries for
python 2.5?

Thanks,
John.