From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-02 15:02:28

Javier Estrada wrote:
> I missed this typo in
> http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/more/getting_started/windows.html#
> the-boost-distribution:
>
> This is is a sketch of the directory structure you'll end up
> with:
>
> Should read:
> This is a sketch of the directory structure you'll end up with:

Actually I believe the grammatically correct English is:

"This is a sketch of the directory structure up with which you will end."

but I think one can get away with this:

"This is a sketch of the directory structure with which you will end up."

I was humorously taught in school ( attributed to Winston Churchill ):

"Putting a preposition at the end of a sentence is something up with
which I will not put."

but perhaps we can relax Churchill's dictum for the sake of Boost <g>.