From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-04 10:53:56

On 1/3/07, Allen <allen.saucier_at_[hidden]> wrote:

This probably belongs on the Boost Users mailing list.

> The problem I'm having is 2 fold:
> 1. which ones do I use ( I think I know, but...)

You might want to take a look at the brand new Getting Started guide:

http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/more/getting_started/

Specifically,

http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/more/getting_started/windows.html#library-naming

> But, every time I run my application, it bombs on the following code:
>
> boost::filesystem::path p(m_gusFobComponentsFileFullPath,
> boost::filesystem::native); (**** BOMB ****)
>
> The variable, m_gusFobComponentsFileFullPath, has the value:
> C:\projects\cramOSG_console\trunk\CRAMComponents.fob

You might want to surround that code with a try/catch block. The path
constructor is probably throwing an exception, and this is causing
your application to exit unexpectedly.

--
Caleb Epstein