From: John Reid (j.reid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-09 12:38:28

Yes they are thank you very much.

However on a slightly separate note I was expecting the spectrum code to
calculate the eigenvalues of the laplacian. However I think it
calculates the eigenvalues of the adjacency matrix which is what some
authors define as the graph spectrum.

I have some python (numpy) code that calculates the eigenvalues of the
laplacian of a boost.graph in case anyone is interested in it. I needed
it to calculate diffusion kernels I think it has some applications in
partitioning as well.

My reference for this:
http://math.ucsd.edu/~fan/cbms.pdf

Cheers,