From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-10 11:26:34

A horror story that left me gasping!

I'll never buy a book from CRC again.
(I'll take delight in borrowing it from the library and illegally photocopying it!)

Authors - get a lawyer to read the small print.

This case suggests that we should try harder to ensure that ALL the Boost files contain the license terms. I see from the reports
that there are thousands of Boost files that do not have this (.png, xml?). How can one embed copyright into .png files? How can
Quickbook progagate the copyright into all derived files?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]