From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-11 07:50:22

I just updated to latest cvs head, and my serialization split_free broke.

It used to be that

namespace boost { namespace serialization {
  template<class Archive, class U>
  inline void serialize (Archive &ar, ublas::vector<U>& v, const unsigned
int file_version) {
    boost::serialization::split_free (ar, v, file_version);
  }
}
}

Would work when 'save' and 'load' were free functions in ::namespace, but
now I'm getting 'no matching function' for 'save' and 'load'.
Moving 'save' and 'load' into boost::serialization namespace fixed it.

Is this expected/desired? This is gcc-4.1.1 (fedora fc6)