From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-12 12:02:49

David Abrahams wrote:
> Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> Ah, yes, the link actually is
>> boost_root/doc/html/thread/build.html#thread.build
>
> Thanks...

I hope you won't mind, I took the liberty to update the link myself in
the RC_1_34_0 branch.

>> 4) I tried to build the getting_started doc on my local machine. But no
>> luck. What do I need beyond using docutils ; in my user-config.jam?
>
> That's all I have. What are your errors?

As I have told you already in another post, the problem is that the
docutils.jam explicitely names the rst2html script as rst2html.py .

This name is not valid on a debian system. It is the same name with the
.py stripped. I was able to get it work by providing a symlink from
rst2html.py to rst2html.

I suggested, that it would be useful to be able to specify the name of
the script in the using docutils statement, just as is possible with the
other tools.

Regards,
Roland