From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-17 13:24:14

On the contrary, doesn't the proposed library promise to make it easy to include this as an additional system of units and
abbreviations? The ease of use might encourage use of this sensible standard?

Paul

PS Not that I am suggesting Matthias should do it now ;-)

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]