From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-24 07:13:06

On 1/23/07, Malte Clasen <news_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Tom Brinkman wrote:
> > 2) antaialias lines - for smooth line rendering
> > Anatialias lines are more difficult, particularly connecting end
> points. I
> > wonder what lubomir's plans are for this important functionality.
>
> As far as I understand GIL, this is not the focus of the library.

It is not the current GIL focus but contributions or additions should be
encouraged

AGG is now GPL (and I believe is mainly developed by one person) so
the boost approach should do much better with potentially multiple authors
contributing new related image libraries

regards
jose

However, you can rely on third-party libraries to do this, for example