From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-26 02:02:25

I wanted to remind everybody that we have
a procedure how changes to RC_1_34_0 branch
are supposed to be made, documented at:

        http://boost.org/more/release_procedures.htm#Developers

I see quite a number of changes, made by difference people
(including myself), that seem to be applicable both to HEAD
and RC_1_34_0 but are present on only one of the branches.

Let us all try harder to follow the merge procedure!

Also, while we're at it, I think it's better to introduce
a policy that log messages for merges to RC_1_34_0 should
be of the form:

   Merge: <HEAD commit messages>

because otherwise it's hard to find correspondence between
HEAD and RC checkins. Anybody has comments on this idea?

Thanks,
Volodya