From: Art Stamness (artstamness_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-31 17:30:02

I have been working on a library that is used for low level bit
manipulation of integral types, and modeling of n-bit length types. I
have written it as a template library, for inclusion with the Boost
library ( hopefully).

This is my public request for interest to see if anyone would be
interested in such a library. This code runs under Visual Studio
and g++ ( linux, and Mac ) . I have posted a web page with
documentation ( still a work in progress ), of most all the
functionality in the library. There is also a tar ball there, that
has been tested with Boost 1.33.1 .

Documentation and source tar-ball can be found here :

http://www.emulogic.com/bit_logic

Any feedback, positive, negative, suggestions is always appreciated.
Also if there is a better suggestion for a name, I am open to it. I
realize the Boost.Logic library has a very different purpose than
this one, and don't want them to be confused.

-Art