From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 15:35:04

On Jan 29, 2007, at 9:15 AM, John Phillips wrote:

> The formal review of the Boost.Accumulators library, submitted by Eric
> Neibler begins today and ends on Wednesday, February 7.

This review is based on reading through the documentation for the
accumulators library as well as reviews of the library written by
others (including threads of conversation).

This library seems to me to be clearly useful for addressing matters
that involve streaming data. The design is sound and takes advantage
of existing Boost libraries (in particular the Parameters and MPL) to
provide a clean and extensible interface.

Assuming that those who have experience using the library approve,
and that issues of accuracy and interfaces for Sequences and Ranges
are added, I vote that the library be accepted into Boost.

ron