From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-04 03:12:49

"Roland Schwarz" <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>> Any failures on msvc 6.5 are expected ;). I don't test against this
>> compiler
>> anymore and have no way of ensuring that my own unit test pass it. And
>> that's beside the point that even only critical issues affecting boost
>> regression testing are going to be fixed.
>
> Unfortunately this seems to collide with the agreement, that 1.34 is the
> last official release that will support the msvc-6.5 compiler.

No. It does not. In general question of particular platform support is
library developer/maintainer decision. I promissed msvc 6.5 support in 1.34
for all features that were available in 1.33.1 including and specifically
concentrating on all the features used by boost unit tests. No support for
new features is expected.

Gennadiy