From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-15 13:09:16

At the moment, we have two results for intel-linux-9.0 --
from Martin and from the Sandia test runner.

The former are all green. The latter have a number of failures.
Noel, it appears that you're trying to pass -j4 option to bjam.
That does not work, because the regression reporting system has
no way to separate output for different tests.
On the other hand, I'm not sure how -j4 can lead to failures

Looking at:

        http://tinyurl.com/2a45wj
and

        http://tinyurl.com/323fb6

it seems that build dates for compilers are different. For
Martin, it's 20050809 and for Noel it's 20060222. I don't
quite understand how the same compiler version has different
build dates. Noel, do you have any ideas?

- Volodya