From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-22 00:05:57

"Ion Gaztañaga" <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Giovanni Piero Deretta wrote:
> > I would like to do a review, but unfortunately I won't have the time
> > till the second half of next week. A review extension would be great.
>
> Ok. I'll ask for a review extension. The next library to be reviewed is
> my Intrusive library, so I'd be glad to delay my library review to give
> more time to reviewers.

An extension would be great ;)

The first time Matias presented the library I looked at it in detail, and
even though I was already sure that I would vote to accept it, there were a
couple of details that 'felt' odd. It took me some time to grasp the bottom
of oddity I felt, and it will take even more to articulate it in a useful
way (...specially since I have to recall what was it :).

So, I vote to accept it, but I'll write a deeper review when I have the
time, hopefully early next week.

(I'm always in a steady rush, but these days more than ever as I'm managing
our move to a much bigger house)

Best

Fernando Cacciola