From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-01 01:25:44

John Maddock wrote:
> Can you test the attached patch then? If you can assure me that the RW
> version check is correct (presumably you will up the version number if the
> issue gets fixed?), and that it has no unfortunate effects on the other
> Boost regression tests [...]

Unfortunately, the patch broke some tests, in particular, 9 tr1 library
tests. This is because roguewave.hpp #include's <iterator>. Just
inclusion of <iterator> makes the tests fail. I did not analyze the
failures, I guess, the tests don't expect <iterator> to be included.

I think, we have 3 options:

1) put your fix in some regex library header which includes <iterator>
   anyway.

2) put my original fix which does not require any headers in roguewave.hpp

3) do nothing: mark tests affected by this RW bug expected failures and
   wait for the compiler kit with the fix (for the reference, this RW bug
   is tracked internally as CR JAGag33243).

I'm running the tests with 2) now, to verify that it indeed is a viable
solution.

Thanks,
  Boris