From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-06 15:08:51

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The Sandia Intel 9.0 iostreams failures:
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2gwtxp
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/2zljdv
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/327mdp
>
> are all configuration problems on our local system (we're missing the
> link from /usr/lib/libbz2.so to /usr/lib/libbz2.so.1.0.2).
>
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Nov 9 08:41 libbz2.so.1 -> libbz2.so.
> 1.0.2
> -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 70388 Dec 16 2005 libbz2.so.1.0.2
>
> I've asked our system administrators to fix this problem but while I
> wait for them to get it fixed, I wanted to let you know that these
> problems are expected from the Sandia results and do not indicate
> problems with the boost tests.

Noel,
unfortunately, you test results have the same toolset as Martin's
results. Therefore, we cannot mark your failures, specifically,
as expected.

To avoid adding noise in regression results, perhaps you can stop
running tests for RC_1_34_0, and instead start (now or after 1.34
release), running tests for HEAD, where we'll be more at position
to address your configuration issues and any compiler-patch-level
related failures? If so, I'll remove last set of your results.

What do you think?

- Volodya